- *Urban Floods in India : Technology Driven Solutions. Kindly click here for more details.
- Soil water monitoring & modelling, CEH, UK
- Integrated water resources model for Bangalore City, Stockholm Environmental Institute, USA
- IoT applications on water at IoT Laboratory
- Upscaling Catchment Processes for Sustainable Water Management in Peninsular India (UPSCAPE)
- Coupled Human and Natural systems environment (CHANSE) for water management under uncertainity in the Indo-Gangetic Plain
- Design of an Expert System for Flood forecasting and management for the city of Chennai
- Smart water solutions in agriculture: Integration of Sensors, Satellite & ICT tools
- Intelligent Water Supply Network Monitoring and Control for EQuitable Distribution of WATER within a Mega City (EQWATER)
*Being executed under the Department of Civil Engineering.